Wednesday 3 April 2013

I'm A Gym Bunny!

Ever since I pretty much gave up cardio I love going to the gym! I was always scared to touch any of the weights in case I bulked up or got fat or turned into a man with a penis overnight! I was convinced, however, to start lifting and I can't believe the results! It's so easy to lose fat! I also have some sort of resemblance to a booty now- I always had a pancake bottom! Flat Ass!

It's healthy to build up muscle, it improves your metabolism in a huge way.

Barbie With Her Dumbbells :)
Here's what I did in the gym yesterday:

  • 10 minutes rowing: 
    • 2061metres
  • Barbell Squat:
    • 5 sets of 5 reps at 40kg 
    • 2 sets of 5 reps at 42.kg
  • Dumbbell Bicep Curl: 
    • 5 sets of  reps at 7kg 
    • 2 sets of 2 reps at 8kg
  • Barbell Deadlift:
    • 3 sets of 5 reps at 42.5kg 
    • 3 sets of 5 repts at 45kg
  • Tricep Pushdown (Rope Attachment): 
    • 1 set of 6 reps at 35kg 
    • 4 sets of 5 reps at 40kg
  • Benchpress (Smith Mechine): 
    • 2 sets of 5 reps at 25kg 
    • 3 sets of 5 reps at 22.5kg
  • Planks: 
    • Three 30 second planks!

Immediately afterwards I always drink a protein shake, just to make myself feel cool of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment